We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2018).
The type of information we will collect about you includes:-
- your name
- phone number(s)
- email address
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by getting in touch. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
With your prior consent, we may use your personal information from time to time to provide you with access to third party products and services which have been recommended and authorised by us. We will never sell your information to any third party company.
Please note that any personal information that you submit through forms, letters, emails and the like is not encrypted and therefore may be collected by others. Any such information is sent at your own risk and you should therefore carefully consider its sensitivity before transmitting it. While we make every effort to keep the information that you supply directly or indirectly secure we would like to make you aware that the Internet in itself is not a completely secure medium.
Cookies and Tracking
This website uses Google Analytics
- Type of user agent (web browser) used, software manufacture and version number
- Type of operating system
- Screen colours (colour processing ability of the users screen)
- Flash version
- Screen resolution
- Network location and IP address
- Can include country, city, state, region, county, or any other geographic data
- Bandwidth (internet connection speed)
- Time of visit
- Pages visited
- Time spent on each page of the website
- Referring site statistics
- The website (URI) the user came through in order to arrive at this website (example: clicking on a hyperlink from Yahoo.com that took the user to this website)
- Search engine query used (example: typing in a phrase into a search engine like Google, and clicking on a link from that search engine).
This data is primarily used to optimise our website for our visitors, however we will use this data for marketing purposes. An example of how this data could be used for marketing purposes would be to tell potential advertisers how many visitors we get to the website, where our visitors come from, and how they arrive at our website. This data DOES NOT include any personalised identification information such as:-
Names Phone Numbers Email Addresses Mailing Addresses Social Security Numbers Bank Account Numbers Credit Card Information
Thank you, if you have any queries or questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org